Select Your Level
In 1997, 9 yr old Abby Longenecker developed a vision far beyond her age. She saw a need and wanted to help. Just weeks before her death, she was visiting Deb's House and asked if she could volunteer. The Foundation provides funds to local nonprofit organizations for specific projects that benefit children.
KPETS – Keystone Pet Enhanced Therapy Services provides a network of dependable registered pet therapy teams whose passion is Touching Lives & Warming Hearts by providing comfort, encouragement and rehabilitation through human/animal interaction.
“…most of our decisions are restricted by limits
but when you’re an Avid donor, the possibilities are endless…”
Follow Us | Support Us
Avid Eaters Donor Benefits
- 40-60% of your donorship will go to 1-3 nonprofits of your choice
- Change your nonprofits that you support by logging into your profile
- Unlimited discounts at participating restaurants and cafés of 10%, 15%, or 20% based on your level of membership
- Ability to influence who becomes a partnered nonprofit or eatery
- Receive a discount card showing donorship level to redeem discounts at partner eateries
- Smartphone app for you to navigate eatery directory, manage your profile and show your discount card at participating eateries (coming soon)
- Follow a donation tracker for your favorite nonprofit (coming soon)
Appetite For A Cause
Put your money where your mouth is
If you’re like us, eating and donating are your two favorite things to do. The only way to make both more amazing, is to do both at the same time right? Well you’re in the right place! You’re about to enter into the hottest club known to both eaters and donors around the world.
There are no events.